Try to follow these simple steps, and you will have full access to MegaVIDEO!
1. Start the video or videos and pause them once they start to Buffer.
2. Wait until Video or Videos reach 100% Buffered.
3. Unplug your computer from the internet or disconnect it from your wireless network.
4. Watch your video. If the video was buffered all the way, you can now watch the video with out any problem.
5. When you want to watch a new video or surf the internet again, just reconnect your computer back to your wireless network.
How to watch a Megavideo 'video' (with screenshots):
1. This is the first that you will see when you watch an embedded Megavideo on Filipino-TV.
2. Click the red button. This may open a new tab/window (if it is the first time to watch that video.) Ignore and close that pop-up. Go back to the post at Filipino-TV and this is what you will see:
3. Click that green button. This will now start to PLAY the video. While watching, to view the player controls and other functions, just hover on the video to see this: